Kevin Davis knows what his clients want. A lawyer that listens to them, understands their needs, guides them through the legal process and gets results for them; whether that be through effective representation in court or productive negotiation outside the court process.
In the 30 years that Kevin has practiced law with the Firm he has represented thousands of clients needing his services when:
- Dismissed or terminated from their employment
- Injured in car accidents, assaults or slip and falls
- Denied disability, accident or life insurance benefits
- Separating from their spouse
- Involved in a dispute concerning a will or the administration of an estate
Kevin is a trained collaborative family law lawyer. He is a founding member and first President of the Brant, Haldimand, Norfolk Collaborative Family Law Association. This background and training allows him to use a collaborative approach when negotiating disputed family or non-family claims, thus avoiding the significant costs associated with most court cases. If however an opposing party refuses to negotiate fairly, he has the experience and ability to vigorously pursue his client’s interests through the courts.
Kevin joined the Firm in 1981, became a partner in 1984 and managing partner in 2007. Kevin has an extensive history of community involvement including serving as a Brantford City Councillor for six years and President / Chairman of numerous organizations.
Outside of his practice and community service work, Kevin enjoys biking, motorcycling, golfing and spending time with his wife Lisa and daughters Kate, Melanie, and Brittany.
- Brantford Boys and Girls Club
- Brantford City Councillor
- Chairman of John Noble Home for the Aged
- Chairman of the Brantford Economic Development Board
- Director of the Brantford YM-YWCA Housing Corporation
- Founding member of the Brantford Collaborative Law Group
- President of the Brantford Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Brantford Aquatic Club