Our Services

Slip and Fall Injuries

Whether it be snow and ice or a wet floor, slip and falls happen. Similarly, tripping hazards that are left unaddressed can lead to injuries. If a property owner fails to ensure that his or her property is reasonably safe, and an injury occurs as a result, the owner may be responsible for paying compensation to the injured party. Property owners, whether public or private, are obliged to maintain insurance coverage and generally speaking, the insurance company will respond to a claim for a slip and fall or trip and fall. These kinds of cases may involve a claim against a residential homeowner, a store or business owner, or any other private or public property owner.

If you have been injured in a slip and fall or trip and fall, call Waterous at 519-759-6220 for a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that unless and until we recover monies on your behalf, there will be no cost to you.

All practiceAreas

Brantford Office

20 Wellington St., P.O. Box 1510
Brantford, ON N3T 5V6
t 519.759.6220
f 519.759.8360

Paris Office

7 William St.
Paris, ON N3L 1K6
t 519.442.5571
f 519.442.5567

Proudly Serving our community for over 90 years

Contact Waterous