Return to all FAQ's

I have been injured in a car accident. What type of compensation is available to me?

There are potentially 3 types of compensation available if you have been injured in a car accident:

  1. Statutory Accident Benefits paid by your own auto insurer;
  2. Collateral Benefits paid through a group insurance plan or private insurer;
  3. Damages paid by the other driver’s auto insurer through a tort claim or lawsuit.

Find out more regarding Compensation

Brantford Office

20 Wellington St., P.O. Box 1510
Brantford, ON N3T 5V6
t 519.759.6220
f 519.759.8360

Paris Office

7 William St.
Paris, ON N3L 1K6
t 519.442.5571
f 519.442.5567

Proudly Serving our community for over 90 years

Contact Waterous