IT Technician (Entry Level)
We are a full service legal firm of 20 lawyers with a full complement of support staff. Our busy law office currently has an opportunity for a professional individual to fill the role of IT Technician (Entry Level).
In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software within our office buildings. The IT Technician will also be the main point of contact for all our users who are experiencing computer issues. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has recently graduated from a computer science program.
IT Technician Responsibilities
- Assist users with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to users onsite.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct daily network backup operations.
- Month end accounting software backups.
IT Technician Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- A strong understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- A strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.