Our Services

Variations of Prior Orders and Separation Agreements

Some decisions of a judge or terms in a separation agreement are subject to change or variation. A change is achieved by a party commencing a Motion to Change. Examples of terms that can be changed in a court order or an agreement may deal with:

  • custody and access
  • payment of child support
  • payment of spousal support
  • obligations to maintain insurance coverage

If there has been a change in your circumstances since the court order was made or agreement was signed you should contact a lawyer at our firm to provide you with advice. For example, if you experience a change in employment or if there is a change in where your child lives, you should immediately contact one of our lawyers to obtain advice.

All practiceAreas

Brantford Office

20 Wellington St., P.O. Box 1510
Brantford, ON N3T 5V6
t 519.759.6220
f 519.759.8360

Paris Office

7 William St.
Paris, ON N3L 1K6
t 519.442.5571
f 519.442.5567

Proudly Serving our community for over 90 years

Contact Waterous